Hello, my name is Kadena Tate.
I'm deeply honored that you've landed on my website.
I am a revenue strategist who loves helping entrepreneurial authors and writers create products, services, and live events that help their clientele to express and experience more love, vitality, joy, peace and prosperity.
This website was designed with you, the female entrepreneur in mind.
I'm happy to support you in building a life + business that allows you to be yourself, without apology.
You see, I want to live in a world where every woman knows how to monetize and productize her wisdom.
It breaks my heart when I see female entrepreneurs spin in/out of masculine energy, perfectionism, proving and people-pleasing just to earn six or seven figures.
It frustrates me when women lack the resources to fund the projects that bring them joy AND uplift humanity.
I want you to have a business that is filled with passion, play, pleasure and profit.
I became a revenue strategist to support you in cultivating the courage, clarity and confidence required to create a business + life that honors the truth of you.
Our work together involves mixing and matching elements from one or more of the following revenue models (profit centers):
- Publishing centric (create digital and physical information products)
- Coaching/Consulting centric (individual/group coaching, masterminds, VIP days, etc.)
- Speaking centric (create "experiences") (online – webinars, teleseminars, virtual conferences, etc.) (Offline – live events, bootcamps, workshops, conferences, trade shows, etc.)
- Continuity/Community centric (create an association and/or membership program)
- Training centric (create an online/offline academy, licensing or certification program)
AS A RESULT, YOU WILL EARN MORE, BREAKTHROUGH YOUR INCOME PLATEAU AND/OR INCREASE YOUR PRICES!
Get to know me. If you like what you see, here on this website, there’s a pretty good chance you’ll like my courses as well.
Wishing you all the best, Kadena
Desire Creativity + Financial Freedom?
I became a contributing author of the NY Times Bestseller "Business Model You", because I believe that authenticity has no competition and that nobody craves the ordinary.
I believe that by owning all of who we are - the gifts, talents, strengths, abilities and lessons that we've learned from our life experiences - we can contribute in delicious and delightful ways to the healing and growth of humanity.
My work is designed to support you, the female writer and author in creating a unique business model with products and services that the market finds irresistible. I believe that together we can create miracles.
If you've been trying to figure out how to discover your edge, your unique awesomesauce, and how to infuse it in your life + business, please attend one of my business model workshops.
In June 2016, I wrote my book “Be Fearless”.
I wrote this book because ….
- Your dreams matter. Courage is required to live from a space of transparency, vulnerability and authenticity.
- Your voice matters. Courage is required to stand in your power and speak your truth.
- Your actions matter. Courage is required to choose love and compassion in a world that celebrates apathy and discord.
- The entrepreneurial adventure beckons you to be a love agent: to give the love, to receive the love, to feel the love. My passion is supporting you in cultivating the courage required to productize and monetize your expertise.
- My journey as an entrepreneur has not been an "easy" one. My desire is to help you heal your wounds so you can light the way for your tribe and clients to heal theirs.
Therefore, the book "Be Fearless" and the companion course "Cultivating Courage" was written to cultivate courage within myself and to support those whom I've been called to serve.
READ Be Fearless
LISTEN to Be Fearless
REGISTER for Cultivating Courage, a 100 day experience.
Launch Your eBook!
There’s a lot of unsavory junk we deal with as entrepreneurs and often times we find ourselves thinking, “this just SUCKS.” Writing an eBook? Sucks. Self-promotion? Sucks. Public speaking? Sucks. Well, the suck stops here.
With over 40 different contributing authors, eBooks Suck! puts to rest the worries, the fears, and the inevitable feeling of overwhelm for eBook creators everywhere. From the first inkling of your big idea through post-launch revamps, this eBook is a comprehensive guide to making YOUR eBook a smashing success.
The tips, tricks, and helpful hints provided in this beautiful beast of an eBook will guide you through the process of creating a digital masterpiece from beginning to end.
“eBooks Suck! (but they don’t have to!”, an Amazon Bestseller is THE most comprehensive guide to eBook conception, creation, and promotion EVER.
With this eBook, you’ll:
- Find the perfect message to share with your ideal audience
- Turn your big idea into an actionable, manageable strategy for success
- Figure out what you should charge for your eBook – or if you should charge at all
- Decide which pieces of the creation process you can do your damn self and which you should hire out
- Write like a bad mamajama – with confidence, professionalism and personal flair
- Promote the living bajeebus out of your eBook and do so without feeling like a sleaze
- Launch your eBook the right way, the first time
- Develop your content beyond the eBook to provide lifetime value
- Dot the i’s, cross the t’s, and remember to address the things most eBook creators forget
READ eBooks Suck (but they don't have to) – The Most Comprehensive Guide to eBook Conception, Creation and Promotion Quite Possibly Ever (Entrepreneurship Sucks 1)
Need Writing Inspiration?
“Before You Quit Writing, Read This!” exists because all writers experience these same trials, creative obstacles and personal battles—and they happen because we’re scared. We’re unsure. And because the path before us is uncertain.
In the face of these trials come this book. Before You Quit Writing, Read This! will keep you writing, motivated, and determined to live and love your creative journey, every step of the way.
If you’re a writer who wishes to experience a more positive, rewarding journey throughout your life, this book is for you.
READ Before You Quit Writing, Read This!: 23 Stories & Strategies to Keep You Writing